Terms and Conditions
- These are our legal terms and conditions.
- Definitions: "Buyer" means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller; "Consumer" shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977; "Contract" means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions; "Goods" means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller; "Seller" means Naked Ape, First Floor 190 Norfolk Street, Sheffied S1 1SY; "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
- Conditions: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer's statutory rights as a consumer. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer. Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
- Ordering All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason. Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund. When making an order through the Website, the technical steps the Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described as you go along the order process.
- Price and Payment: The Price of the Goods shall be that stipulated on the Seller's Website. The Price is inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges are itemised separately. The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges will be displayed in the Buyer's shopping basket prior to confirming the order. After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods. If these differ from the details, description and/or price shown on the Website the Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order. Payment of the Price and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.
- Rights of Seller: The Seller reserves the right to adjust the price and specification of any item on the Website at its discretion. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time. The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the Website or for refusing to process an order.
- Age of Consent: If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
- Warranty: The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by the Seller. Except where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, all other warranties, conditions, or terms relating to fitness for purpose, merchantability or condition of the Goods, whether implied by Statute, common law or otherwise are excluded, and the Buyer is satisfied as to the suitability of the Goods for the Buyer's purpose.
- Delivery: Goods supplied within the UK will normally be dispatched within two to five days of receipt of order unless ordered as a pre- order. Details of delivery costs and periods for delivery are explained in a separate delivery section. Goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within ten working days of receipt of order.